Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gary Imperial

THIRD CHOICE

Brom keeps showing me he's strong,
as brawn and broad as hardened wood.
If I let him he would ravish me, yes,
I know he wishes that he could.

In the Hollow spring has now arrived,
with my thoughts I am debating.
I think that he can sense that,
and I can sense that he is waiting.

Ichabod's cerebral,
as a schoolmaster should be.
I know he'd like to teach me things
if I would just agree.

In the Hollow spring has now arrived,
with my thoughts I am debating.
I think that he can sense that,
and I can sense that he is waiting.

The third choice is our milkmaid,
Merry Mary is her nickname.
Every morning she's my sunshine,
for her I'd like to be the same.

It's cold here in the Hollow
but her eyes of blue are warm.
Her hair of night sways silky,
oh to hold her in my arms.

In the Hollow spring has now arrived,
with my thoughts I am debating.
I think that she can sense that,
and that for her I am waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment