Sunday, August 26, 2012

Anita Holzberg

TIME LOOMS

As the rivers roll
  as time moves
    June, my favorite month
            7 days to go
    I wonder what July will be like?

As the mountains move
   as the shadows recede
      as time looms into sky
              I see your face again
       I hear your voice
               we take a photo
       I wear a gold jacket
                 my intention is
          to Wow
                 it works
            you come back to me
               its all about the mind
                    returning
               a soft pebble rolls
                       I pick it up
               You are back.

1 comment:

  1. Anita, I like the ethereal feeling of your words. At first the experience isn't quite real, yet with the final line the heart is unbroken.

    ReplyDelete